Elite Blinds offer Commercial Blinds and Tracks, along with Standard Fabrics and Components with a variety of Mechanisms suitable for Heavy Duty use and out of reach Windows.
We realise that commercial situations have a different set of requirements and we specialise in supplying appropriate products be it for hospitals, offices, schools, hotels, workshops, surgeries, village halls or any other non-residential application. The list below details some of the important factors when working with commercial installations:
- All fabrics are Fire Retardant to BS5867, Part 2:Type B 2018 standard – a must for insurance purposes
- All blinds adhere to Child Safety Regulations
- Privacy track systems and cubicle and shower curtains for personal welfare throughout the entire healthcare and public sectors
- Wider width fabrics to accommodate large areas of glass
- Components designed with heavy duty use in mind
- Motorisation – mains powered or battery operated
- Crank operation or conventional controls
- Geared mechanisms for ease of use when operating larger blinds
- Anti-bacterial fabrics (Biosafe : international accreditation standard) to inhibit Infection, for use in medical facilities, GP & Dental practices
- As members of the British Blind and Shutter Association, we are committed to offering a high standard of quality, safety, integrity and reliability.
Our motorised blinds are easy to operate and safe. Multiple blinds can be controlled at the same time using a simple remote control or switch. Blinds can be operated all together or individually.
A sensible option for large banks of blinds especially in areas such as conference rooms where darkness may be needed for audio visual presentations – all possible at the touch of a button.
Remote operated blinds are also a great choice for out of reach windows and can have sensors attached so they operate when the light or temperature pass a set criteria.
Depending on your needs, we offer motorisation on numerous styles of blinds with various operation methods from hard wired wall switches, through to hand held remote controls.
The two main options are:
Battery operated blinds with remote control.
These either use rechargeable batteries or solar panels
Either 24v or 240v available, depending on the type of blind and/or location.
All our blinds and shutters are bespoke, made to measure and installed by professionals
We have worked with a variety of commercial customers including:
Court Hill, Littlebourne,
Kent. CT3 1XU
Did you know
Did you know that you can save up to 40% of the heat lost through a window by installing a blind or shutter? At the same time, you will reduce your energy bills.